Latest video mashup: Lily Allen vs Example - "Kickstarts Fear" (yeah I know it's an oldie now and I really should do something new)

Friday 30 August 2013

Please follow me over to Facebook...

I have to confess I tend to forget about this little blog, and so it lags behind everything I'm doing.

So I have taken the decision to stop updating this blog and ask you instead to like my facebook page instead (http://www.facebook.com/Spareelbowskin) to keep up with my latest stuff.

[update] As the time of writing this update (12th Sept 2013) my official.fm account is marked for deletion at the end of the month so many of the links and players on this site will cease to function permanently. Details of where you can find my tracks will always be up to date on my facebook page above.

To mark this sad occasion, I shall make my parting gift on this blog something fun and most definitely not to be taken seriously.

Hope to see you on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment